In a packed dining room inside the Union League in Center City, The Philadelphia Tribune honored three Philadelphians with its History Maker Award and paid homage to others positioned to make history at the annual Christopher J. Perry/Carter G. Woodson Black History Awards Luncheon on Thursday.
Weather by NBC10
- Coard: George Washington's teeth 'yanked' from slaves' mouths
- Police are illegally selling guns and driving violence, says activist
- Susan G. Komen Philadelphia and City Council partner to tackle breast cancer disparities
- Back in the Day: 'Green Lady' legend struck fear into kids
- Jackiel E. Irwin-Diehl, 17, high school junior
- 14-year-old "Renegade' creator capitalizes on the attention
- Philadelphia family of four needs $68K annual income to cover basic expenses, report finds
- Attorney in Kenyatta Johnson case accuses U.S. Attorney of 'conflict of interest'
- Boudoir photography is a snapshot of self-love
- Exhibit defines Black men through female photographers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.