The Islamic community is concerned the COVID-19 pandemic may interrupt Ramadan. Local Imams and Muslim community leaders said depending on the masjid, Ramadan services could be canceled, altered or remain as planned.
This week in History
Weather by NBC10
- Inspirational quotes to get us through the coronavirus shutdown
- Groups rally around PBS reporter after Trump berates her
- Tuesday coronavirus update: More Blacks testing positive for coronavirus, city officials awaiting personal protective equipment
- Arthur R. White, 71, pastor of Christ Community Baptist Church
- Friday coronavirus update: Confirmed coronavirus cases in every ZIP code in Philly, city to use Liacouras Center to treat patients
- Philly caseworkers take leave after COVID-19 diagnosis in office
- COVID-19 pandemic may affect Ramadan
- Amid virus, humble toilet paper is suddenly a hot commodity
- Hire! Philly to take its career fair online
- Coard: Happy 71st birthday to musical poet, Gil Scott-Heron
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.