Ruth B. (nee Brazington) Chandler entered into eternal rest April 6, 2020, age 100; devoted wife of the late Chester F. Chandler; beloved mother of Mark (Lorraine) Chandler and Stephanie C. (the late Michael Foster, Sr.) Foster; cherished grandmother of Jordan, Michael and Cameron; dear aunt of Carol C. Hall, George Chandler, Andrew and John Brazington; sister-in-law Mabel Brazington. A private viewing and interment for immediate family will be held at Wood Funeral Home and Ivy Hill Cemetery.
This week in History
Weather by NBC10
- North Philadelphia church refuses to close because of COVID-19
- Pastors reject Trump's call to reopen churches
- Here's how to look current, cool and confident
- State Representative's impassioned defense of low-wage workers goes viral
- Coard: We should take voting as seriously as we take chicken, sneakers
- Bettye Lighty, 77, former head teacher at Ivy Leaf School
- Lincoln University graduate to be featured in ESPN's virtual 'HBCU Day'
- Valerie Croston, 73, former postal worker, traveler
- ESPN’s “The Undefeated” to feature Cheyney grad, celebrate HBCU Class of 2020
- Ex-elections judge admits taking bribes to stuff ballot box
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.