Ramona D. Wafford died on Sunday, June 6, 2021. She leaves cherished memories to: her daughter, Ivy Melissa; son-in-law, Roberto Duke; grandchildren, Ian and Ana; and a host of loving relatives and special friends. Viewing: Saturday, June 12th from 9AM-10AM at Bruce R. Hawkins Funeral Home, 6828 Old York Rd. Graveside Service 11AM (Ivy Hill Cemetery.), 1201 Easton Road.
Watch as President Biden travels to Tulsa, Oklahoma to deliver remarks to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Race Massacre.
- Black-owned banks are booming, and they're pouring money back into their communities
- West Philly vies to host the nation’s official Juneteenth celebration
- Philly NAACP opens way for new leadership
- Exclusive: New survey highlights racism in Philadelphia
- Local leaders call for significant investment in Black businesses
- Senate unanimously passes a bill making Juneteenth a federal holiday
- Woman falls to death at indoor climbing gym in Colorado
- Teachers wary of new laws limiting instruction on race
- Founded by former slaves, historically Black East Towson residents say white supremacy and environmental racism threatens their land
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.