Mary Sewell Smith passed on February 5, 2021. She is survived by her nieces and nephew, Vivian M. Sewell, Richard L. Sewell, and Nancy J. Sewell and a host of other loving family & friends. Services will be held at a later date.
The Philadelphia Tribune honored prominent Philadelphians and institutions at the Christopher J. Perry/Carter G. Woodson Black History Awards on Thursday. Normally a big luncheon full of the city’s movers and shakers is held at the prestigious Union League, but thanks to the pandemic the ann…
Weather by NBC10
- Muslim specialty store celebrates grand opening in King of Prussia
- Philadelphia high school teacher publishes first comic book
- Officer accused of force in stop of Black Army officer fired
- Everything old is new again: Drugs being repurposed to treat COVID-19
- New Jersey is the latest state to require schools to offer courses on diversity and unconscious bias
- "Sour Grapes" wine fraud con man deported to Indonesia
- Krasner says resumption of community programs, services will quell gun violence
- Rapper-actor DMX, known for iconic hip-hop songs, dead at 50
- The little-known history of the Black 'Concrete Cowboy'
- Nevada GOP censures elections official who defended results
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.