Searching for a death notice?
Kenny Duncan, co-owner of Main Attraction Unisex Salon, led the charge on speaking up for Black barbers who he felt were treated unfairly during the first wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
This week in History
Weather by NBC10
- Protesters return to St. Louis area where couple drew guns
- ‘There’s so much beauty in being Black from Scranton’: Meet the historian who’s now an advocate for her community
- Robeson principal named top principal in the state
- School District of Philadelphia virtual town hall addresses health and safety protocols
- Face masks will be required inside all Pennsylvania schools
- Bell: Remembering the spell of Black Magic
- Honoring HBCU Legends: Philadelphia has produced many Black college standouts
- Black leaders call on Philadelphia police to end stop and frisk — again
- Northeast High football star Tyreek Chappell commits to Texas A&M