Constance Fletcher Ramsey, 96, writer and jeweler, died in Seattle,WA on February 17, 2021, ten days shy of her 97th birthday. She is the widow of Superior Court Judge William B. Ramsey and mother of Paula, Robyn and Melanie, grandmother of Winter, Sydney and Cooper, great-grandmother to Henry and Eloise. Constance was laid to rest on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Ivy Hill Cemetery. Due to the pandemic, memorial celebrations will be held in Philadelphia and Seattle at a later time. Services provided by Yarborough and Rocke Funeral Home.
The Philadelphia Tribune honored prominent Philadelphians and institutions at the Christopher J. Perry/Carter G. Woodson Black History Awards on Thursday. Normally a big luncheon full of the city’s movers and shakers is held at the prestigious Union League, but thanks to the pandemic the ann…
Weather by NBC10
- Soldier charged after video of confrontation with Black man
- Muslim specialty store celebrates grand opening in King of Prussia
- Philadelphia high school teacher publishes first comic book
- Letters to the editor
- Officer accused of force in stop of Black Army officer fired
- Everything old is new again: Drugs being repurposed to treat COVID-19
- New Jersey is the latest state to require schools to offer courses on diversity and unconscious bias
- Krasner says resumption of community programs, services will quell gun violence
- "Sour Grapes" wine fraud con man deported to Indonesia
- The little-known history of the Black 'Concrete Cowboy'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.