At the Free Library of Philadelphia, Brian Westbrook and Lesley Van Arsdall read "The Mouse Who Played Football." The children's book parallels Westbrook's life and the doubt from others that surrounded his NFL career. During the Q&A, Westbrook reminded the audience to always believe in …
- Deadly virus is found in Ghana: What to know about Marburg
- 'Dreamgirls" is coming to West Philly's Malcolm X Park
- Philly's African American Museum set for new Franklin Parkway site
- Gun violence surges in Philadelphia despite recent efforts
- Philadelphia residents, youth say city leaders aren’t listening to their ideas for solving gun violence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.