At the Free Library of Philadelphia, Brian Westbrook and Lesley Van Arsdall read "The Mouse Who Played Football." The children's book parallels Westbrook's life and the doubt from others that surrounded his NFL career. During the Q&A, Westbrook reminded the audience to always believe in …
- 'Everybody is armed': As shootings soar, Philadelphia awash in guns
- Philly's African American Museum set for new Franklin Parkway site
- Charlottesville hired a Black police chief to heal. Then it fired her.
- Feds are duty-bound to fully investigate Trump
- June Odom Bullock
- City posts results of property reassessments
- Sheila Alexander-Reid named executive director of PHL Diversity
- Former school dean who recruited students for Latin Kings gang enters plea agreement for racketeering charge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.