With a bike, a bag and a dream David & Aaron Cabello are changing the way Philadelphians support Black-owned businesses.
Creating the first Black-Owned delivery service in Philly, these two are partnering with only Black-owned businesses to deliver their goods throughout the city. After cornering the market in the "City of Brotherly Love", they hope to expand to every major city in the country and elevate Black-Owned businesses everywhere.
This week in History
Weather by NBC10
- Inspirational quotes to get us through the coronavirus shutdown
- Arthur R. White, 71, pastor of Christ Community Baptist Church
- Groups rally around PBS reporter after Trump berates her
- Tuesday coronavirus update: More Blacks testing positive for coronavirus, city officials awaiting personal protective equipment
- Friday coronavirus update: Confirmed coronavirus cases in every ZIP code in Philly, city to use Liacouras Center to treat patients
- Philly caseworkers take leave after COVID-19 diagnosis in office
- COVID-19 pandemic may affect Ramadan
- Amid virus, humble toilet paper is suddenly a hot commodity
- Two more SEPTA workers diagnosed with COVID-19, transit union bulk orders hand sanitizer
- Hire! Philly to take its career fair online
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.