With a bike, a bag and a dream David & Aaron Cabello are changing the way Philadelphians support Black-owned businesses.
Creating the first Black-Owned delivery service in Philly, these two are partnering with only Black-owned businesses to deliver their goods throughout the city. After cornering the market in the "City of Brotherly Love", they hope to expand to every major city in the country and elevate Black-Owned businesses everywhere.
Black fathers attended the "Daddy & Me" BOGA (Ballet & Yoga) class to build beautiful bonds with their daughters and erase the narrative that Black men aren't present in raising their daughters.
This week in History
Top HBCUs of 2019
HBCU Marching Band Poll
Weather by NBC10
- Spend New Year's Eve with Dave Chappelle in Philadelphia
- As Newark rises, Black residents fear being pushed out
- Bloomberg is the last thing we need after Trump
- Boy and girl hurt after state police chase ends with multi-vehicle crash in Germantown
- The rapper T.I.'s remarks lead to N.Y. plan to ban 'virginity tests'
- State Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell charged with stealing from non-profit
- Acting police commissioner promotes officers accused of misconduct
- Black-owned firms make up larger share of Philadelphia's businesses than previously reported
- Coard: I stand with Movita
- Coard: Cheyney wins, haters lose in battle of survival
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.