Former Minneapolis Officer Derek Chauvin was convicted Tuesday of murder and manslaughter for pinning George Floyd to the pavement with his knee on the Black man’s neck in a case that touched off worldwide protests, violence and a furious reexamination of racism and policing in the U.S.
Weather by NBC10
- Flock of giant California condors trashes woman's home
- Coard: My primary endorsements including for Krasner, against 'Rizzo'
- Pennsylvania, but not Philly, will lift COVID-19 restrictions
- Patti LaBelle joins Johnny Gill and DJ Cassidy for a Mother's Day TV special
- Rochelle Bilal: Postponing sheriff sales is the right thing to do – but it’s far from the only thing to do
- Philadelphia NAACP preps for elections as embattled Rodney Muhammad maintains top post
- Philadelphia City Councilmembers question Kenney's commitment to growing Black-owned businesses in spending plans
- Return to acting proved cathartic for grieving Lauren London
- Philly Sheriff’s top lawyer resigns after illegal contract revelation
- What Manhattan Beach, Calif., says about reparations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.