Howard University alumnus Chadwick Boseman provides words of inspiration to the Class of 2018 during Howard University's 150th Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 12 in Washington, D.C.
Like most things in 2020, The Philadelphia Tribune’s Women of Achievement celebration looked a little different this year. The event, which was previously held at Philadelphia’s prestigious Union League, went digital this year in response to the pandemic.
This week in History
Weather by NBC10
- City treasurer facing federal fraud charges, U.S. attorney says
- Biden's mistakes could cost him badly in debate with Trump
- New PUA payments paused in Pa. due to uptick in suspicious claims
- Where's your health care plan, Mr. President?
- Why Philly residents are mad you can’t search city property owners by name anymore
- Black lives matter in children's books, too
- Daniel J. Hilferty to retire as president and CEO of Independence Health Group, Gregory E. Deavens appointed to top role
- Cameron betrayed Breonna, so let's boycott Kentucky
- Tribune honors trailblazers and 'Women of Achievement'
- Paul A. Turner, retired Philly teacher, dies at 81