The Senior Judge Oral History Program was created to record video interviews with senior and retired judges who have served in the Philadelphia Courts. The program's goals include preserving Philadelphia judicial history and making it accessible to the community through the Internet. While the Judges' anecdotes and insights are sure to entertain and surprise viewers, the purpose of sharing their stories is to promote a better understanding of the way courts work.
This week in History
Weather by NBC10
- North Philadelphia church refuses to close because of COVID-19
- Pastors reject Trump's call to reopen churches
- Here's how to look current, cool and confident
- State Representative's impassioned defense of low-wage workers goes viral
- Coard: We should take voting as seriously as we take chicken, sneakers
- Bettye Lighty, 77, former head teacher at Ivy Leaf School
- Lincoln University graduate to be featured in ESPN's virtual 'HBCU Day'
- Valerie Croston, 73, former postal worker, traveler
- ESPN’s “The Undefeated” to feature Cheyney grad, celebrate HBCU Class of 2020
- Delco student headed to Harvard
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.