Former Minneapolis Officer Derek Chauvin was convicted Tuesday of murder and manslaughter for pinning George Floyd to the pavement with his knee on the Black man’s neck in a case that touched off worldwide protests, violence and a furious reexamination of racism and policing in the U.S.
Weather by NBC10
- Tips to Be Fit: Coping with changes that come with aging
- Philadelphia School District's longest-serving teacher to retire after 47 years
- Coard: My primary endorsements including for Krasner, against 'Rizzo'
- Flock of giant California condors trashes woman's home
- Patti LaBelle joins Johnny Gill and DJ Cassidy for a Mother's Day TV special
- Knoxville, Tennessee, is reeling after another Black high school student is killed -- this time by police
- Philadelphia NAACP preps for elections as embattled Rodney Muhammad maintains top post
- With $76B surplus, California proposes rebates for millions
- Philly Sheriff’s top lawyer resigns after illegal contract revelation
- What Manhattan Beach, Calif., says about reparations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.