Complete remarks from Amanda Gorman at Presidential Inauguration.
"There is always a light, if only we’re brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it."
As featured on
The Philadelphia Tribune honored prominent Philadelphians and institutions at the Christopher J. Perry/Carter G. Woodson Black History Awards on Thursday. Normally a big luncheon full of the city’s movers and shakers is held at the prestigious Union League, but thanks to the pandemic the ann…
Weather by NBC10
- Noted WDAS radio personality Tony Brown dies at 75
- Black Doctors COVID-19 Consortium changes process for administering vaccinations
- Worst U.S. 'slave' auction has Philly ties
- Douglas Carroll Grigsby III, internationally renowned bassist, dies at 57
- Local teen crowned Miss Pennsylvania High School America
- Rev. Raphael Warnock's historic U.S. Senate win broke more barriers than you may think
- Vaccine racial gap persists in Philadelphia more than 2 months after launch
- Longtime school district employee Dr. Vivian Derricotte Ray dies
- Center for Black Educator Development receives $3 million
- Did You Know: Facts about Amanda Gorman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.