For the last 70 years, WDAS has been a staple in the African American community. Throughout those years, the talent that worked at the station was almost, if not as great as the musical talent that came through the doors. Names like Georgie Woods, Ed Bradley, Harvey Holiday and Joe "Butterball" Tamburro are part of Philadelphia Radio history.
The Philadelphia Tribune honored prominent Philadelphians and institutions at the Christopher J. Perry/Carter G. Woodson Black History Awards on Thursday. Normally a big luncheon full of the city’s movers and shakers is held at the prestigious Union League, but thanks to the pandemic the ann…
Weather by NBC10
- Soldier charged after video of confrontation with Black man
- Don't freak out if you get these side effects from a COVID-19 vaccine. They can actually be a good sign
- Gaetz friend was lightning rod for controversy in Florida
- Tips to Be Fit: How you can prevent erectile dysfunction
- Philly police arrest nine men in connection to series of retaliatory shootings
- Clarence Page: Relax, Tucker Carlson, reports of 'replacement' are greatly exaggerated
- Odunde Festival goes virtual for 46th anniversary
- Caribbean Restaurant Week seeks to drive traffic to local eateries
- Chauvin guilty of murder and manslaughter in Floyd's death
- Seth Williams and second chances
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.