Angry supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday in a chaotic protest aimed at thwarting a peaceful transfer of power, forcing lawmakers to be rushed from the building and interrupting challenges to Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory. Trump issued a restrained call for peace but did not call on his supporters to leave.
- 'Women of the Movement' revisits Emmett Till's murder and its civil-rights legacy
- Harriet Tubman statue unveiled at City Hall
- Funeral services set for Fairmount fire victims
- Harriet Tubman statue arrives in Philadelphia in time for her 200th birthday
- Bank of America slashes fees for account overdrafts
- Skills program seeks SEPTA bus driver candidates
- Philly’s omicron cases may be starting to plateau
- Man who bought gun for Kyle Rittenhouse pleads no contest
- Philly’s rental assistance program is ending
- Chamber president highlights goals for 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.