Angry supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday in a chaotic protest aimed at thwarting a peaceful transfer of power, forcing lawmakers to be rushed from the building and interrupting challenges to Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory. Trump issued a restrained call for peace but did not call on his supporters to leave.
Coming this Sunday:
Weather by NBC10
- Bernard Smalley Sr. named first Black president of The Board of Directors of City Trusts
- City health department inspectors receiving violent threats from businesses when enforcing COVID-19 protocols
- Did You Know: Facts about Martin Luther King Jr.
- Coard: Stop saying racist Capitol thuggery is not America
- Sen. Brewster should have been seated
- Sister of Black woman killed by US Capitol police angered by response to white rioters
- Pa. announces new plan for vaccine rollout
- Biden unveils $1.9T plan to stem COVID-19 and steady economy
- Pa. prosecutor slams Trump for ‘treasonous violence,’ says he’s left the GOP
- Former Cheyney student returns to school to earn degree during pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.