Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC) celebrated its 50th anniversary and recognized Dr. Richard J. Cohen’s retirement as President and CEO. Over 400 friends, family, and supporters joined the event at 4601 Market Street to commemorate 50 years of public health leadership and innovation, and honor Dr. Cohen’s 42 years of service as he transitions to PHMC’s Public Health Fund. Councilmember Isaiah Thomas, Councilmember Jamie Gauthier present Dr. Richard J. Cohen, President and CEO PHMC with a City Council Citation for his 42 years of service to PHMC. Mayor Kenney was on hand and thanks Dr. Cohen for his lifetime of service.
- Protest set for Union League event honoring Florida's DeSantis
- Wells Fargo to streamline its mortgage business
- Union League event honoring DeSantis draws protest
- City Council resolution condemns Union League for DeSantis honor
- Former Mayor John Street endorses Rebecca Rhynhart
- Attorneys: Police beat Tyre Nichols for three minutes
- 'The 1619 Project' translates the Times' sweeping undertaking to Hulu
- This prominent pastor says Christian nationalism is 'a form of heresy'
- Pa. Sen. Hughes makes decision on race for Philly Mayor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.