Cicely Tyson, the pioneering Black actor who gained an Oscar nomination for her role as the sharecropper's wife in "Sounder," a Tony Award in 2013 at age 88 and touched TV viewers' hearts in "The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman," died Thursday at age 96.
Independence Blue Cross and the Philadelphia Tribune's Our Community. Our Health. campaign addresses health disparities facing the African American community when it comes to COVID-19, and other chronic conditions. This video, featuring campaign Ambassador Rachel Ferguson of Visit Philly, en…
- Hillary Clinton warned us this day would come
- Blacks respond to crime, shootings and racism by buying guns
- Philadelphia’s $400 million Neighborhood Preservation Initiative moves ahead
- Philadelphia settles with mother police dragged from car and beat in front of toddler
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will return to a traditional route and public viewing in 2021
- Students fight back against a book ban that has a Pennsylvania community divided
- Frederick Douglass portrait unveiled at Union League
- Philadelphia theaters band together to require vaccinations and other COVID-19 precautions
- DA funds groups working to curb gun violence
- Coard: Happy birthday to first Black to graduate from a U.S. college
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.