The Philadelphia Tribune honored “Philadelphia’s Most Influential African Americans” September 13, 2018, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Here are the highlights from the ceremony. Filmed and edited by Philadelphia Tribune Web Coordinator Jasmine Goodwin.
As featured on
This week in History
Weather by NBC10
- Earl Graves, Sr., founder of Black Enterprise, dies at 85
- Wednesday coronavirus update: African Americans make up 46% of positive cases in the city, more jail inmates test positive
- How to maintain your fingernails during a quarantine
- Tuesday coronavirus update: More Blacks testing positive for coronavirus, city officials awaiting personal protective equipment
- Delaware’s chief defender urges state to release some prisoners to prevent COVID-19 spread
- Herbert J. Young Jr., 62, Turner Construction manager
- Louisiana pastor says he'll keep violating coronavirus ban
- Groups rally around PBS reporter after Trump berates her
- Delaware virus cases quadruple as hospital load worsens
- As cases grow, human service workers say they can’t use COVID-19 leave offered to other state employees
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.