The Daniel Rumph Foundation Appreciation Cabaret was held on Saturday, Oct. 19.
The Daniel E. Rumph II Foundation continues with it’s mission to advance awareness and provide complimentary heart screenings for Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), and to also educate our communities about SCA and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) which is the leading cause of SCA.
In a packed dining room inside the Union League in Center City, The Philadelphia Tribune honored three Philadelphians with its History Maker Award and paid homage to others positioned to make history at the annual Christopher J. Perry/Carter G. Woodson Black History Awards Luncheon on Thursday.
This week in History
Weather by NBC10
- Coard: George Washington's teeth 'yanked' from slaves' mouths
- Police are illegally selling guns and driving violence, says activist
- Susan G. Komen Philadelphia and City Council partner to tackle breast cancer disparities
- Back in the Day: 'Green Lady' legend struck fear into kids
- Jackiel E. Irwin-Diehl, 17, high school junior
- 14-year-old "Renegade' creator capitalizes on the attention
- Attorney in Kenyatta Johnson case accuses U.S. Attorney of 'conflict of interest'
- Philadelphia family of four needs $68K annual income to cover basic expenses, report finds
- Activists and City Council members question police commitment to stopping gun violence in communities of color
- Danielle Outlaw talks about race, crime and the homicide rate on her third day in office
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.