Philadelphia school students in varying grades and in different schools throughout the city speak out on racism through poems and creative writings.
- We Shall Stand
- Do Black Lives Really Matter?
- Together, We Say…
- To Those Who Remain Silent
- Family Tree
- WRONG PARTY (Protest)
- BLACK LIVES MATTER
- I Must Ask..
- USING MY VOICE
- Hands Up!
- My Daddy
- “I Am the Streets”
- The Firearm
- Racism Ends Now
- What Really Matters!
- Don’t Hurt Me
- Black Lives Matter
- How Do You Feel
- “My Fears Got the Best of Me”
- The Reality
Weather by NBC10
- Flock of giant California condors trashes woman's home
- Coard: My primary endorsements including for Krasner, against 'Rizzo'
- Pennsylvania, but not Philly, will lift COVID-19 restrictions
- Patti LaBelle joins Johnny Gill and DJ Cassidy for a Mother's Day TV special
- Rochelle Bilal: Postponing sheriff sales is the right thing to do – but it’s far from the only thing to do
- Philadelphia NAACP preps for elections as embattled Rodney Muhammad maintains top post
- Philadelphia City Councilmembers question Kenney's commitment to growing Black-owned businesses in spending plans
- Return to acting proved cathartic for grieving Lauren London
- Philly Sheriff’s top lawyer resigns after illegal contract revelation
- What Manhattan Beach, Calif., says about reparations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.