Philadelphia Club of Frontiers International held its awards reception and jazz concert at PECO on Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019. The Philadelphia group was established in 1942 and is the second oldest club in the international organization. This nonprofit provides volunteer service to children and youth throughout the Delaware Valley. The club has had programs supporting healthy lifestyles and proper treatment of hypertension, vitiligo and sickle cell. It has sponsored health fairs, career fairs and business seminars and participated in the “adopt a school program”.
Weather by NBC10
- Flock of giant California condors trashes woman's home
- Pennsylvania, but not Philly, will lift COVID-19 restrictions
- Rochelle Bilal: Postponing sheriff sales is the right thing to do – but it’s far from the only thing to do
- Philadelphia City Councilmembers question Kenney's commitment to growing Black-owned businesses in spending plans
- Coard: My primary endorsements including for Krasner, against 'Rizzo'
- Return to acting proved cathartic for grieving Lauren London
- Philly Sheriff’s top lawyer resigns after illegal contract revelation
- Philadelphia NAACP preps for elections as embattled Rodney Muhammad maintains top post
- A recruiter joined Facebook to help improve diversity. He says its hiring practices hurt people of color.
- Eagles got a playmaker, extra first-round pick and depth
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.