A little rain did not dampen the spirit of music lovers who attended the 11th annual Roots Picnic held June 2 at Festival Pier on Philadelphia’s riverfront. The eclectic lineup featured emerging Philadelphia artists such as Bri Steves and Tierra Whack as well as hip-hop stars like Jadakiss and Fabolous. — Tribune Photos by Ronald Gray
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- The Philadelphia Tribune honors city's most influential African Americans
- Tips to Be Fit: Early retirement may lead to earlier death
- Woman arrested on suspicion of starting California blaze
- Former Imhotep star writes book to help student-athletes
- Gary David Green, social services worker, dies at 47
- Coalition to Back Black Businesses seeks applicants for grant funding
- Melvin Van Peebles, godfather of Black cinema, dies at 89
- Black Doctors COVID-19 Consortium to open clinic offering primary care
- Black Democrats outraged with Biden over Haiti deportations, policy failures
- At Black-owned funeral homes, many staffers are burying their colleagues
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.