When Raquel Saraswati made a call to organize a Jummah prayer in support of Black Lives Matter at City Hall, the Philadelphia Muslim community showed up to fully support.
This week in History
Weather by NBC10
- Wolf: ‘We need to recognize that we have a lot of work to do to address the ills that the protests are about’
- Tips to be Fit: Can we keep teeth for life?
- 1 p.m. update: Mayor imposes curfew for third night in a row, closures and suspensions due to the city's response to protests
- Disparity in police tactics on display during third day of unrest in Philadelphia
- High-ranking Philly officer seen beating protesters faces aggravated assault charges
- Kimberly C. Roberts, 63, longtime Tribune entertainment reporter
- Atlanta mayor: 2 police officers fired after body-camera footage showed they used excessive force
- Mayor: All city operations will be closed Monday except public safety
- Port Richmond hit hard by looters, cleanup begins
- Why Ben & Jerry's statement on white supremacy is so extraordinary