Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Inc.’s Gamma Chi Omega alumni chapter’s Polaris (president) Leon T. Troy Jr. and chapter member Markcus Gill acknowledged The Philadelphia Tribune for its more than 135 years of service to the Black community — especially the media organization’s recognition of Black Greek letter organizations. The national fraternity was founded in 1963 at Morgan State University in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Harriet Tubman statue unveiled at City Hall
- Funeral services set for Fairmount fire victims
- City Controller: Philadelphians deserve to feel safe
- Funeral services held for 12 killed in Philadelphia fire
- Ida B. Wells, Black journalist and suffragist, honored with new Barbie doll
- DA criticized for handling of police shooting of 8-year-old
- Philadelphia's carjackings rise early in the new year
- Jalen Hurts, Eagles outclassed by Tom Brady, Buccaneers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.