Potter-Thomas Elementary School Principal Dywonne Davis-Harris talks about the School Progress Report & her school's efforts to boost performance through the district's Turnaround Network program. Tribune writer Michael D’Onofrio has the details.
A group of Black veterans, a part of the Pointman Soldiers Heart Ministry, said they will continue pushing for city council to hire a director of veterans affairs and establish a county veterans affairs office, after a lawsuit they filed last year against the city was recently dismissed. Tri…
- Black Lives Matter leader: Penn has to fire ‘racist’ professor
- Black Homebuyers in Jeopardy
- Mystery surrounds death of St. Joseph’s University rugby player in Bermuda
- Majority of mass shootings carried out by white men
- Penn professor feels heat over racial comments
- Coard: George Washington's teeth not from wood but slaves
- He owns much of Ethiopia. The Saudis won’t say where they’re keeping him.
- Hart M. Dixon Jr., 89, dentist
- For Black men, growing up rich may not help, study shows
- Markelle Fultz lost his shot. Will he ever find it again?